Veterinary Assistant College Programs in Vancouver, BC
Train for a Rewarding Career in the Veterinary Industry
We’re invested in helping you build a future doing what you truly love to do: care for animals.
We know successful veterinary assistant careers are learned hands-on. At Granville College, you receive career-focused Veterinary Assistant training designed to give you the skills and experience you need to excel in this field. Our comprehensive Programs prepare you for meaningful employment to start a new career you’re excited about.
Each of our Programs provides you with hands-on training, personal attention from our industry-experienced instructors and practicums to gain real-world experience. The college campus is right downtown, central to transit, and is a bright, cheery space to learn in, filled with other people who also love animals and want to truly make a difference while gaining a career.
Not sure which program is right for you? Call us – We can help!
A friendly and knowledgeable Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have. Come in for a tour of our classrooms and facilities to see for yourself if our school is a good fit for you.
- Jul 3rdVeterinary Technician Assistant Full Time Program: Veterinary Technician Assistant Full Time Program Granville College (Vancouver Campus)
- Sep 4thCertified Pet Sitter Part Time Course - 4 Weeks: Certified Pet Sitter Part Time Course - 4 Weeks Granville College (Vancouver Campus)
- Sep 5thVeterinary Office Assistant Part Time Program: Veterinary Office Assistant Part Time Program Granville College (Vancouver Campus)
The Granville College Difference
Our friendly, professional, and supportive staff are the most important part of our programs. They know exactly how to help you learn concepts, and will work with you, so you quickly develop the skills needed to pursue a new career. We are committed to your overall success!
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance
- 1,000’s of successful graduates and growing
- Hands-on learning
- One on One support
- Flexible Full Time & Part Time Schedules