Friendly Admissions Staff, Here to Help
Get the Assistance You Need to Get Started
To be eligible for the Veterinary Technician Assistant and Veterinary Office Assistant Programs at Granville College, students must obtain the following:
- Grade 12 or equivalent; transcript and resume required
- OR a minimum of five years’ work experience; resume required
- 60% score on Granville College Entrance Evaluation
- Admission Interview
For International students, in addition to the above one or more of the following:
- A minimum of three years of full-time study at the secondary school level in an English language school system in a country where English is considered the primary language, or the primary language of instruction and evaluation is English, with passing grades in all English courses;
- A minimum of two full years of successful study in an accredited university degree program or two full years of successful study in an accredited college diploma program in a country OR in a post-secondary institution where English is the primary language of instruction;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of CBT 217 or iBT 82
- OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 6.0
International students are required to obtain a valid study visa and a valid work permit to complete the Veterinary Technician Assistant Program and practicum.
We’re invested in the long-term success of our students and will work with you to help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can contact us during the day at 604-683-8850.
I am motivated to write this letter to praise the excellence of your program and the quality of your graduates. I have had the opportunity to employ two of your graduates. Both were excellent employees. They came with a solid knowledge base and practical skills that could immediately be employed, this thanks entirely to your program! Also, thank you very much for all of your efforts in finding me suitable employees. You have worked very hard to provide me with wonderful candidates. Potential students should know that your program would provide them with marketable skills. Potential employers should also be aware of this and that you are extremely helpful in matching candidates to positions. Thank you again.
Book a Tour. Make an Informed Decision About Your Future.
At Granville College, your ability to succeed in animal health care is our top priority and we place great value in getting to know each of our students.
We recommend setting up an interview and personal tour of the school. You can view the classes, go over the curriculum, and get all your questions answered in person. If you’re ready to make a positive life change, don’t wait.
We’re here to help every step of the way. For more information, or to book a tour of our veterinary assisting training facilities, click here to fill out the “I Want Answers” form or call us directly at 604-683-8850.
Are You Ready to Apply?
Great, fill out the Apply Online form and a Granville College Admissions Advisor will get in touch with you shortly. They will discuss what documents you need to supply, as well as your career goals, course outlines and schedules, costs and any other questions you may have.
If you have any questions about our programs, career opportunities, financial assistance, or want to learn more about the college, the best thing to do is pick up the phone and give us a call at 604-683-8850.
- Feb 4thVeterinary Office Assistant Part Time Program: Veterinary Office Assistant Part Time Program Granville College (Vancouver Campus)