Friendly Admissions Staff, Here to Help
Get the Assistance You Need to Get Started
All students enrolling in the Veterinary Technician Assistant Program or the Veterinary Office Assistant Program, must meet the following admission requirements.
- Provide the College with a transcript and a current resume evidencing the student has graduated from Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Provide the College with a current resume evidencing the student has a minimum of five years’ work experience.
- Must attain at least 60% on the Granville College Entrance Evaluation.
- Must complete an Admissions Interview.
For International students or students whose first language is not English, in addition to the admission requirements listed above, the student must also meet one or more of the following language proficiency requirements:
- Provide evidence the student has completed a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of CBT 217 OR iBT91;
- Provide evidence the student has completed an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 6.5.
- Provide evidence the student has completed a Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) with a minimum score of 780
- Provide evidence the student has successfully completed grade 12 or post-secondary education in an English instructional school system.
In addition, all International students are required to obtain a valid study visa and a valid work permit to complete the Veterinary Assistant Programs and practicum.
We’re invested in the long-term success of our students and will work with you to help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can contact us during the day at 604-683-8850.
I am motivated to write this letter to praise the excellence of your program and the quality of your graduates. I have had the opportunity to employ two of your graduates. Both were excellent employees. They came with a solid knowledge base and practical skills that could immediately be employed, this thanks entirely to your program! Also, thank you very much for all of your efforts in finding me suitable employees. You have worked very hard to provide me with wonderful candidates. Potential students should know that your program would provide them with marketable skills. Potential employers should also be aware of this and that you are extremely helpful in matching candidates to positions. Thank you again.
Book a Tour. Make an Informed Decision About Your Future.
At Granville College, your ability to succeed in animal health care is our top priority and we place great value in getting to know each of our students.
We recommend setting up an interview and personal tour of the school. You can view the classes, go over the curriculum, and get all your questions answered in person. If you’re ready to make a positive life change, don’t wait.
We’re here to help every step of the way. For more information, or to book a tour of our veterinary assisting training facilities, click here to fill out the “I Want Answers” form or call us directly at 604-683-8850.
Are You Ready to Apply?
Great, fill out the Apply Online form and a Granville College Admissions Advisor will get in touch with you shortly. They will discuss what documents you need to supply, as well as your career goals, course outlines and schedules, costs and any other questions you may have.
If you have any questions about our programs, career opportunities, financial assistance, or want to learn more about the college, the best thing to do is pick up the phone and give us a call at 604-683-8850.
- May 25thVeterinary Technician Assistant Program: Veterinary Technician Assistant Program Granville College (Vancouver Campus)